Students are provided with the following information during the course, to assist to build the breadth and depth of their knowledge in preparation for assessment:
- Case studies
The following assessment tools are used to determine a student’s competence:
- Knowledge questions where the participant must select the response/s that best answer/s the question (multiple choice).
- Knowledge questions that require the participant to respond by selecting True or False.
- Knowledge questions that require the participant to respond by selecting all correct responses (multi response).
- Simulated Environments/Case Studies/Short Answers – these are designed to focus on important elements of the course content and require short answers, up to a few sentences.
- Knowledge questions, that are presented to the participant during content reading, that require the participant to respond by selecting True or False.
A mixture of these tools are used across the unit.
To be deemed competent in this unit, you are required to correctly answer 100% of all online questions in ALL assessment stages. When undertaking online assessments you will have three attempts to answer the assessment questions correctly before the course assessment is locked. Once you have been unlocked by one of our help desk staff, you will then have one further attempt before being locked out again and our help desk staff unlocking your assessment. On your third lockout, our assessor is notified and will contact you within 24-48 hours to discuss further.