Nothing beats being served a nice cold beer after a long day after of work. But have you ever wanted to work on the other side of the bar?
Now you can! If you’re working with alcohol or behind a bar, you are legally required to hold a Nationally accredited RSA issued by an approved Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
The good news is we’ve made this incredibly easy for you! etrainu provides an informative and engaging certified RSA course. The best part is that it’s entirely online, so you can complete it from the comfort of your own home in a matter of hours.
Let’s discuss a few things before you get on your way.
1) DO I REALLY NEED AN RSA TO SERVE ALCHOHOL IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA?
You most certainly do! Did you know that you still need an RSA Certificate even if you’re not a bartender? There are a number of roles involves in the supply and service of alcohol that require RSA accreditation.
You will need an RSA if you are a:
- Bartender or Glass Collector
- Food & Beverage Attendant
- Room Service or Flight Attendant
- Floor Staff Member & Manager in a Licensed Venue
- Workers at clubs, societies, hotels, cafes, restaurants etc.
- Security staff in licensed premises or
Basically, if you serve, prepare, sell, stock or provide samples of alcoholic beverages, you will need to be holding a current RSA certificate.
2) WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COMPLETING THE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE?
There are many! One of the most important aspects of our online course is to make sure you’re serving alcohol responsibility and correctly.
You need to know when a customer has reached their drinking limits and understand the current legislation surrounding the supply of alcohol to any customer. Believe it or not, knowing the legislation could save you or your employer from some big fines!
Finally, completing your RSA with etrainu gives you access to our friendly and highly knowledge trainers who are always happy to assist along the way.
3) WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN?
You will be trained in the ways of drink preparation and current workplace health and safety. The Responsible Services of Alcohol online training course also covers the rules and regulations you’ll need to know – to safeguard you from any danger or illegal acts.
In summary, here’s what the course will teach you how to:
- Identify customers to whom service should be refused
- Prepare and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assist alcohol affected customers
4) DO I NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE?
Guess what? You don’t!
Our course is designed for absolute beginners. We will teach you everything you need to know!
So what are you waiting for? Complete your online RSA course online in a couple of clicks!