An exceptional opportunity exists for an Account Executive to continue to grow the business nationally.
This is an ideal role for experienced Sales professionals with a proven track record in closing deals, negotiating contracts, strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to develop, present and sell a solution vision to clients. Lived experience within the Care and Support industry will be seen as highly favourable. Communications and a curious and collaborative approach are also important to the success of the candidate selected for this role.
You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, and be comfortable in a start-up environment with a high degree of trust, autonomy and responsibility.
This position reports to the Sales Account Director.
- Strategically drive revenue through the acquisition of new customers ensuring that quarterly and annual revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Engage with senior managers across customers to develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges and objectives, to determine alignment with etrainu’s core offering.
- Plan and execute strategic / tactical outreach within etrainu’s ideal customer profile and your target accounts.
- Manage an entire sales cycle drawing on the support you need from within the organisation. Including tasks such as discovery calls, presentations, product demonstrations and contract negotiations.
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process in our CRM, Hubspot.
- Clearly communicate outreach and opportunity progress weekly/monthly/quarterly to key business stakeholders.
- Develop deep product expertise, messaging, positioning and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Partner cross-functionally to provide feedback from the market and prospects.
- Work closely with Customer Success (CS) to identify and explore upsell opportunities.
- Build and manage successful relationships with internal teams (eg. Customer Success, Marketing, Product).
- Speaking engagements at conferences and industry events.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, ideally SaaS sales.
- Lived experience within the Care and Support industry
- Experience selling into the senior leadership roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong sales “hunter” mentality.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Hubspot, sales tools and methodologies.
- Ability to harness data & insights to inform decisions.
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity and motivated by success.
- Highly coachable and open to feedback and self-improvement.
- Willingness to travel.
You will be provided the essential tools of the trade to allow you to transition into the role smoothly and hit the ground running.