Technical Delivery Lead
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Technical Delivery Lead to join the etrainu team. The ideal candidate will lead new client onboarding projects and customer lead product enhancement projects. You will have strong experience leading software development teams with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. This role is based in etrainu’s Brisbane headquarters.
- As a Delivery Lead you are responsible for taking care of the people, the product and the platform within software delivery teams.
- Support multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including project planning, design management, project scheduling and risk management.
- Manage client projects (enhancements and integrations) to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, timeframes, specifications and budget.
- Apply an understanding of advisory and software project management principles to deliver projects of varying size and complexity.
- Engage with multiple internal and client stakeholders and manage competing priorities.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved on all engagements.
- Work alongside the CTO to scope technical requirements to ensure continuous improvements to the platform are delivered through these projects.
- Work alongside the Customer Success team to manage client expectations and deliver a seamless handover to the support teams following the delivery of a project.
- People leadership of a cross-functional software delivery team(s), including Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Developers, Designers and any other delivery roles.
- Proven work experience in project management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.