Where the RTO collects fees from the individual learner, either directly or through a third party, the RTO provides or directs the learner to information prior to enrolment of the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, specifying:
- all relevant fee information including:
- fees that must be paid to the RTO, and
- payment terms and conditions including deposits and refunds
- the learner’s rights as a consumer, including but not limited to any statutory cooling off period, if one applies
- the learner’s right to obtain a refund for services not provided by the RTO in the event the:
- arrangement is terminated early, or
- the RTO fails to provide the agreed services
Accredited Training Refund Requests
etrainu offer the following accredited courses:
CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry
SITHGAM201 Provide Responsible Gambling Services
SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
SITXFSA101 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety
SITXFSA201 Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices
Refund situations are listed below with conditions and outcomes.
|Issue||Condition/s||Outcomes and amount to be refunded|
|Where Challenge National & etrainu have incorrectly charged a participant/client.||The difference between the cost charged and the cost of the course will be refunded.|
|Where a participant has commenced a course in error (i.e. selected the wrong course), a new course will be assigned providing conditions have been met.||The participant has not completed more than one stage (20%) of the course.||NB: No refund will be issued – just the correct course will be assigned.|
|Where the participant is assigned a key via their employer, and the participant has not yet activated their training key to commence the course within 30 days.||The employer may be entitled to a credit on request and the training key will be de-activated from the participant.|
|Where a course has been discontinued, and fees have been paid by a participant in relation to that course.||etrainu will offer the participant the ability to transfer to another course OR provide a full refund.|
|Where the course is unavailable due to technical difficulties for more than 5 days, or no acceptable alternative course is available.||etrainu will offer the participant the ability to transfer to another course OR provide a full refund.|
|In circumstances where it is agreed by the assessor and the participant that online learning is not the best method for that student.||Offer personalised support to work directly with an assessor one to one; and/or suggest and arrange for inclusion in a face to face program (if the course is delivered via this method).||etrainu will offer the participant a full refund if personalized support and / or a face to face program is not available.|
|Exceptional circumstances, for reasons such as sickness, family circumstances or bereavement.||A pro-rata, partial or full refund will be given or assignment of another course which may be more appropriate at the time.|
|Where a participant’s enrolment has been terminated due to disciplinary action.||Fees will not be refundable.|
Non Accredited Training Refund Requests
etrainu offers the following non accredited course.
Registered Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV)
It is important that the following refund conditions are read and understood to prevent the loss of monies due to cancellation.
|Issue||Condition/s||Outcomes and amount to be refunded|
|Less than 24hrs notice prior to course commencement will result in no refund payable but participant can transfer to a future course with an administration fee of $30 payable.||Fees will not be refundable.|
|Where a participant fails to attend a course (outside of the conditions detailed below).||Fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course. A $30 administration fee may be charged to transfer to another course, however this is at sales team discretion.|
|Where a participants provides between one (1) week and 24 hours notice prior to course commencement.||80% of course fee will be refunded.|
|Where a participants provides seven (7) days or more notice prior to course commencement.||Full refund less $30 administration fee OR rebook into another course at no additional cost.|
|etrainu cancels a course.||A full refund is available OR rebook into another course at no additional cost.|
Special Conditions and Information
- etrainu cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal/organisational circumstances within the 7 day period prior to non accredited course commencements.
- Participant substitutions in non accredited training are welcomed at no extra cost.
If course programs have adequate numbers and an individual needs to cancel with late notice etrainu may at its discretion transfer the participant to another course/program.
- Refunds will only be made directly to the credit card that the purchase was on or by direct credit to the participant or the entity that paid for the course. In the case of “client” refunds, additional credit may be placed on their account.
- Refunds will be paid within 1 week of refund request being approved.
- It is at the discretion of the Management to issue refunds outside the aforementioned conditions as it is etrainu’s approach to wherever possible, meet the student and client needs and maintain good customer relationships. Therefore in exceptional circumstances, should a participant have to discontinue a course for legitimate reasons such as sickness, family circumstances or bereavement, a pro-rata, partial or full refund will be given or assignment of another course which may be more appropriate at the time.