Behind the Bar
An introduction to the technical aspects and workplace procedures involved in working behind a bar.
An overview of the information, processes and technical elements for bartenders working behind the bar.
- Hospitality Workers
- Restaurant Employees
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Use bar tools and glassware correctly
- Identify basic drinks across categories
- Make and serve basic drinks
- Open and close a bar or drinks area
- Store items correctly and conduct inventory
- Practice good hospitality
This engaging and interactive course provides an overview of information and processes for bartenders working behind the bar. The course discusses technical elements of bartending including bar tools, glassware and basic drink category knowledge as well as tips on how to make and serve basic drinks. The course also highlights workplace procedures including stock control, POS, open and close procedures as well as advice on what makes good hospitality. This course is recommended to bartenders, hospitality workers and restaurant employees.