What are service providers’ roles and responsibilities when providing support? What are people with disabilities’ rights under this standard? The topics outlined in Standard 1: Rights and Responsibilities partly covered this information. In this section, we will expand on and explore the content more comprehensively.
Through video resources, written resources, and eLearning modules, learners can learn more about providing effective support to people with disabilities in a variety of situations—including decision-making, financial management, and conflict.
- Foundations of Positive Behaviour Support Films
- NDIS Financial Management: Cost Attribution
- NDIS Simple Financial Management
- Participation Project - Resources
- Person-Centred Practice Across Cultures - Resources
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Recognising Restrictive Practices
- Supported Decision-Making
- Supported Decision-Making (Resource)
- Understanding Care Plans